On October 25, my sister Lauren had her first baby. Let me just say that she is my hero. Because Lauren had borderline hypertension, her doctor decided to induce her a few days before her due date. Lauren and Justin checked into the hospital on Sat night to start getting her body ready for induction. At 6am Sat, they started her Pitocin. And... she didn't start pushing until about 9:30pm. At 10:29pm on Sat Oct 25, Parker Wade Davis was born. He was 9lb 10oz and 21in. Ya, he was healthy. Lauren did great... and Justin :). She was calm, patient, and sweet all day. Even after all the trauma of a vaginal birth, she was up and walking around the next day and never complained about pain. It was so fun for me to be her "personal nurse". Precious little Parker is going to be my new obsession, so be ready for a lot of Parker posts :) I am a very proud aunt.











2 comments:
Okay, I'm obsessed now too! He is a DOLL. Congrats, auntie!
What a cutie! Isn't being an aunt fun?? I kind of wish I was an aunt before I was a mommy...soak in everything your sister goes through before you have your own!!
Post a Comment