Monday, June 28, 2010

past couple of weeks

in the past couple of weeks...
One of my best friends Liz got married

I got to visit my family in Little Rock
(Of course, there weren't any picts with Dad looking at the camera!! He's crazy about little Parker, but so are all of us.)


and, we moved!!

Here is the latest of little Hatley. Ya, he's eating fried dried mushrooms. I guess the Lao think like us Americans, everything is better fried.


Just a little extra fun, Andy did a fly over the house today. I thought it was way cool and wished someone was at the house to share it with me, so I'm going to share it with you.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I would have been there with you! See you at work.

Colleen said...

I love this post, Heather! Looks like you guys are having a great summer. Love you and miss you!

Heather Pratt said...

I would have loved to watch the "fly by" with you! That is so fun! Can't wait to see you next week!

melissafulcher said...

Makes me remember the time he flew over Jenn H's house and we were in the street shouting. Haha! Love the new post, love you!