Sunday, August 22, 2010

yummy grape salad

So, I don't usually post recipes but OMG!! I'm obsessed with this stuff. I am usually not a huge grape fan (meaning... I don't just sit around and eat them) but they are wonderful in this dish. The best part though is that this is super easy and light ingredients. It was definitely a hit at our BBQ last night. Also, the blog (skinny taste) that I got it from has some good recipes so you should check it out too.

Creamy Grape Dessert


.

Creamy Grape Dessert
Servings: 8 • Serving Size: 1/8th Points: 4 ww pts
Calories: 171.2 • Fat: 7.9 g Protein: 5.3 g Carb: 33.8 g Fiber: 1.6 g
  • 1 lb green seedless grapes, washed and dried well
  • 1 lb red seedless grapes, washed and dried well
  • 8 oz fat free Greek yogurt
  • 4 oz light cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Topping:
  • 2 tbsp brown sugar, packed
  • 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans)
Cut grapes in half and set aside.

Mix yogurt, cream cheese, agave and vanilla until blended well. Stir grapes into mixture, and pour in large serving dish.

Combine brown sugar and crushed walnuts. Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely. Chill until ready to serve.

0 comments: