Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Davis Baby

Lauren and Justin have picked out a name.....Parker Wade

I LOVE it! This past weekend, Lauren and Justin got to come stay with us. We had such a great time with them, like always. Saturday, Lauren and I went to see My Sister's Keeper. We knew it was a bad sign when we cried in one of the previews before the movie!! Such a good movie and I'm glad I got to see it with one of my sisters. I wish Sarah could have been there too, but she doesn't cry as much and us. While we went to our "chic flick", the guys went to see Transformers, which they said wasn't great. I could have told them that but at least I didn't have to go see it. All that to say, we had a wonderful weekend and... my nephew has a name :)

0 comments: