Justine, me and Jane
proud momma Melissa and Emma Kate
Jennifer, Melissa, Emma Kate and me
Isn't she perfect!! i swear she is smiling.
(i stole this one from Melissa's blog)
Jennifer's little Sawyer (isn't he adorable)
Andy and Sawyer
(of coarse Andy is making him fly :) )
For those of you who don't know, Melissa is one of my bestest friends and she had her first baby. Emma Kate is so beautiful!! I was so excited to finally meet her after praying for her for the past nine months. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect baby. Melissa did so well with the birthing process. I am so proud of her. She's my dear friend that was scared to get blood drawn. I think it's safe to say that she concurred some of her greatest fears (can I say epidural). Sam was so cute. He just starred at his little girl the whole time we were there. They are going to be the best parents ever.
While we were in Temple, we got to stay with Jennifer and Sawyer (Michael was out of town, sad). Sawyer is getting so big! He's crawling all over the place. I'm sure the next time we see him he will be walking. Kids grow so fast! Anyways, we also got to see most of our small group friends at some point in the weekend. I even got to go see all of my friends from Scott and White. It made me realize how much I miss that job. On Sunday we got to have lunch with Marla, Nate and the boys (Shep and Owen). Funny story, we (me and Andy) went to pick Shepherd up from the nursery and the workers thought we were his parents. I guess it's Andy's red hair. We would claim those handsome boys any day. We are so excited that they are going to have a little girl, Marley Grace. She's gonna be a tough little thing to be able to keep up with her brothers. They are going to love her. I can't wait to meet her. Here is a picture of the boys (and once again, I stole this picture from Marla's blog. Here's the thing, I'm the worst at remembering to take pictures)
2 comments:
Thank you so much for your sweet comments and precious friendship. It was so great to see y'all- Emma Kate is going to love her "aunt and uncle."
It was so great to see you both! Sawyer loved getting to play with you! Please come back and visit anytime!
Post a Comment